For those of you who aren't familiar with me, my name is Erin Blegen and I'm a proud member of the Scrap FX Design Team :)! And today I'm going to help you win some really great prizes :)...
When: It really depends on where you are, but if you're an Aussie (Scrap FX is based in Victoria, Australia) the hop runs from May 3rd @ 9:00 AM until May 6th @ midnight. BUT- if you're in my time zone (Central Time, USA) it will go from May 2nd @ 6:00 PM until May 5th @ 9:00 AM...
How: Simply visit each of the 11 blogs listed below, then leave them a comment (and become a follower if required)- there are sure to be some great prizes along the way!!
Who: Here is the blog list, in order:
- Michelle Logan http://mlogandesigns.blogspot.com.au/
- Bellaidea www.bellaideascrapology.blogspot.ca
- Erin http://scrappin-sisters.blogspot.com (You are HERE!)
- Kristine http://kristine89.blogspot.com
- Michelle H. http://myanaloglife.blogspot.com
- Misty www.myscraptherapy.com
- Rachelle www.rachiebabe56.blogspot.com
- Scarlett http://scarlettsscrapoirs.blogspot.com.au/
- Sharryn www.sharrynt.blogspot.com
- Yuka http://nsnlso.blogspot.com/
- SCRAP FX http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog
Additionally, I will be giving away a little prize pack myself! All you have to do is: (1) Become a follower (if you're not already) and (2) Leave me a comment! Be sure to let me know if you're a new follower so I can take a moment to check out your blog :).
Here is what I'm offering up (Open Internationally!)- I made sure to include the "Heartfelt Alphabet", which was quite popular from my very first Scrap FX post!:
I've got a few quick close-ups for you too...
Itty Bitty Bets "Groovy" alphas for my title- perfect for the fun attitude of this page!
Patchwork Heart Set for the funky chipboard hearts. I simply painted them with gesso before topping them off with some Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Mist to coordinate with my color scheme.
Doodad B flourish was painted with gesso and then cut in half so it could be placed on either side of my page.
And finally, I have a real quick card to share with you that I created for my sister Kelly when her new little one, Paisley, was born...
Flourish Frame adds the perfect completing touch to this card.
Thanks so much for hanging in there through this post- and for participating thus far in the Scrap FX Blog Hop!! Your next stop is Kristine!